P3trifi3d DEVILZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEVIL RULEZ DA WORLD

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SAVE MIG33 BETA PHOTO IN UR PHONE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
p3trifi3d_roban

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-08-27

SAVE MIG33 BETA PHOTO IN UR PHONE Empty
PostSubject: SAVE MIG33 BETA PHOTO IN UR PHONE   SAVE MIG33 BETA PHOTO IN UR PHONE I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:25 am

hey frnds,now u can keep ur friends photo also in ur phone gallery. 1st,go to ur mig33 beta menu and go to im, then go yahoo, then go to add/Edit IM, there u write ur yahoo username and password.and after u sign in yahoo. And date mig33 there and now go to menu and open opera mini and sign in yahoo id diffternt wtch 1 u sign in mig33 dont log in with that yahoo id. Means u should use 2 yahoo id for this trick. Logged in yahoo id in open and after u open messenger. Now u go bk to mig33 beta and pvt ur id wtch 1 u login in opera. And after u send photo in ur scrapbook. What photo u lyk to save in ur phone select and send. And now u go to opera yahoo messenger ane refersh ur messenger and there u get mig33 photo link. U have to open that link to get photo.and u should also save the pic in ur phone... I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.petrified.devilz.hypeforum.net

SAVE MIG33 BETA PHOTO IN UR PHONE
Page 1 of 1