P3trifi3d DEVILZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEVIL RULEZ DA WORLD

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mig33 should read it!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
P3trifi3d_-_Devil_-_AdMiN
Admin
P3trifi3d_-_Devil_-_AdMiN

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Mig33 should read it!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Mig33 should read it!!!!!!!   Mig33 should read it!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:00 am

Hi friends...In these days wild multy kicking and group flooding is main problem.Iet these prob.Solve in few minuts.Plz dont laugh on me:p everybuddy knows dat if i say something it means it true and possible:pmig staff did make charge on kicking.User have to pay if they wana kick to any one.But if they will charge on voting also then?:p if mig team start charging on voting then multy kicking will be too costly.So such way they can stop wild multy kicking.And for group flooding just make kick option in group flooding.So when we get group flooing we can invite admin and admin can either kick or 6 kick the user:x and ya After read u all,first staff stop all other cheat software.Only mig33 applications,mig33 web and wap site available.And shouldnt allow mo dan one id per ip.Means on web site or applications shouldnt allow to load more then one id per ip.And its possible easly.And mig33 should launch a new version of mig33 for admin only,which should more faster,with hide option.And other latest necessory futures.Just things why can users load multy and flooding?Coz they knows admin is in the rum o not.And if admin come they either leave d rum or stop their activities.Admin generraly kick multy but cant kick d id who bring multy.Coz they not sure.So when admin left they start again wild multy kicking.But if admin can hide in rooms.Then they can spy easily and kick the multy and flooders before they leave rum.Mig33 shouldnt display the name of admin when it enter or leave the rum.Should display any presence of admin in the rum.If such things apply mostly mig33 problems will be solve it self. What yo opinion on my suggetion?
Back to top Go down
http://petrified-devilz.hypeforum.net

Mig33 should read it!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1