P3trifi3d DEVILZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEVIL RULEZ DA WORLD

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new complicatrd tricks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
p3trifi3d_roban

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-08-27

new complicatrd tricks Empty
PostSubject: new complicatrd tricks   new complicatrd tricks I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 12:14 am

how to invite some ppl from room chat without addind them or being in your contact list? Smile lol!

here is tricks(from mobile and migbeta11)

1st:make a group chat.
2nd:go to the chat room and make call(any free call or call ur free service)then go to mig again and in writeng window choose.
[enter username] click back.
3rd:go to the group chat and invite someone who is already in the group chat.or inviye urself.
4th:cancell the calling...

what was happened Very Happy Very Happy
when you invited that id who already in the group chat then the error[failed to invite user to group chat.....is already in the group chat]\when you type ok u see the list of [ensert username\]is not for choose the target,it will be list to invite them.

you can invite anyone from the room.

u can also click to invita some1 and click back before the invite is done then you can invite another one and you can repeat doing it enjoy it I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.petrified.devilz.hypeforum.net

new complicatrd tricks
Page 1 of 1