P3trifi3d DEVILZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEVIL RULEZ DA WORLD

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

invite yourself in a group chat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
p3trifi3d_roban

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-08-27

invite yourself in a group chat Empty
PostSubject: invite yourself in a group chat   invite yourself in a group chat I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 11:48 pm

hey guyz now you can invite ur self at groupchat itz simple just follow the iinstruction ...1.open mig jar file...2.dnt loggin yep just scroll up to username...3.then at da first letter of ur id type a space...4.then loggin.after login add ur self at the contact list...5.create a group chat after creating it press menu cloes chat and press back quickly then type someyhing so do groupchat window was not disapear...6.dnt worry u type something it will say-you are not in the group chat-after that press menu then press invite user then u see ur id then invite it aftyer they will be the same ppl in dat groupchat.. lol! so the thing is its nice to invite urself in a group chat...hope all enjoy... I love you I love you

thanks all. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.petrified.devilz.hypeforum.net

invite yourself in a group chat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
P3trifi3d DEVILZ :: Mig33 4All :: Mig33 Tipz n Trikz n-
Jump to: